PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY IN RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SOLO VALIDATION RESOURCES.
Payment of Contract Services (Onsite Work)
- The Buyer will pay the price of the items or cost of the services within 30 days from the date of receipt of the invoice.
- A VAT rate of 23.00% applies to all invoices except in stances where a company has provided evidence of VAT exemption. The invoice shall reflect the total VAT due for payment.
- Termination of contract/services: The Buyer shall pay Seller(Validation Resources Limited) any outstanding amount which shall
be Buyer's exclusive liability to Validation Resources Limited for such termination and which in no event shall exceed the total
price provided on the agreed quotation:a) the price provided in the Purchase Order for all goods and/or services which have been completed prior to termination,
b)actual expenditures on the uncompleted portion of the Purchase Order, including reasonable cancellation charges paid by Seller
on account of commitments made under the Purchase Order where the items (or any materials, designs, documents or services expended)
cannot reasonably be used by Validation Resources Limited.
Payment of Fees (Products)
- Payment for all downloadable products must be made prior to the supply of such products.
- Knowledge Products including templates, guidance documents, and procedures are subject to license and may not be distributed to third parties. Multiple copies must be purchased where more than one person requires access.
- All prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- Due to the electronic nature of some products (e.g.templates ebooks etc) requests for refunds must be made within 24hrs of purchase.
- Hardcopy Products will be shipped by Standard Post. Validation Resources Limited aims to ship all products within 2 working days, however, from time to time delays may be experienced. Validation Resources Limited will not be liable for any unforeseen delay in shipping and delivery.
Modifications to the Online Services and Prices
- Solo Validation Resources Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, products or services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Solo Validation Resources Limited shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All saleable material is copyrighted to Solo Validation Resources Limited. No reproduction, copying or distribution is allowed without written consent of Solo Validation Resources Limited.
General Conditions -Online Products and Services
- Technical support is provided to customers and is generally provided via email. Support is only available in English.
- Technical support is limited to the product purchased by an individual customer. This support does not include technical review or engineering review of client protocols or validation documents.
- You understand that Validation Resources Limited uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam"
- You expressly understand and agree that Solo Validation Resources shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Solo Validation Resources Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Solo Validation Resources Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions and Your use of Solo Validation Resources Limited products and or services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the republic of Ireland. Any dispute concerning it or its interpretation shall be adjudicated in that Jurisdiction.
Training Provision Policy
- All Open courses must be paid in full at least 10 working days in advance of the course. An open course is a course supplied to the public or several different parties. Cancellation of attendance at an open course incurrs a fixed payment of €50.
- Special offers and discounts are only valid within the time frame outlined in the campaign or advert.
- Student rates or discounted rates are non-refundable and non transferable. This is due to the cost of administration and associated costs.
- Cancellation of in-house training (at your company) must be made no less than 5 working days prior to the original agreed date of training. Cancellation incurs a 10% fee.
- Late Cancellation (less than 5 working days of training date) incurs a cost of 15% of course cost, however this can be waivered in cases where re-scheduling of training is agreed with Solo Validation Resources Limited, and at the sole discretion of Solo Validation Resources Limited
- Non attendance / no-show at all booked courses will incur the full cost of the training as per booking confirmation email.
- A 20% deposit may be required for some inhouse(at your company) training courses. This will be communicated clearly at the time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable. However, upon agreement with Solo Validation Resources the amount on deposit may be applied to a future booking.
- With regard to Overseas training, (outside of the republic of Ireland) payment must be made in full no less than 14 working days in advance of training.
- Re-scheduling of training may be permitted, provided notice is given no less than 10 working days of original training date. Re-scheduling is subject to availability and the agreement of Solo Validation Resources Limited.
- Please note, all courses are delivered at 1 sitting, e.g. over the course of 1 day. If course delivery is required over a period of time or multiple days, this must be requested at the time of booking and will incurr extra cost.
- All course costs displayed on the website are in Euro. The valuation of courses is valid for customers in Ireland and the UK. Customers outside Ireland and the UK, eg. United states, must request a traning quotation.
- Replacement Cerficiates or Letters of Attendance carry an admistration fee of €30.00, payable in advance of issue.
Membership & Knowlegde box Terms and Conditions
Membership & Knowledge Box Terms and Conditions
- The term of corporate membership and other subscriptions (Knowledge box) is 1 year from the date of payment.
- Membership is open to residents of Ireland and the UK.
- For Membership Pro, lending or distribution of e-books is prohibited. The content is only available to members.
- We aim to ship hardcopy book requests within 5 working days. However, if the title is currently on loan, we will communicate this to you and provide a delivery date estimate. Normally you will have your title within 5 working days. However, Solo Validation Resources Limited will not be held responsible for any unforeseen delays or consequences resulting in delayed delivery.
- Members must return the title after 3 weeks from date of delivery. We are flexible to within a few days, so don’t worry if you are 2-3 days late, however, to make the service effective for all members, we ask you to try to keep to lending period
- Members must return books via post. You as the member are responsible for all costs associated with postage.
- Failure to return a title- if you do not return a title within 8 working days of the lending period (3 weeks), you will incur a cost of € 5.00 ex VAT per week.
- Loss of item- if you inform us of the loss of a book, we require a minimum payment of €10.00 up to a maximum of €20.00 depending on the retail price of the book.
- Membership borrowing of hardcopy books is limited to 8 titles per annum. This is to provide a fair and balanced service to all. If you will to borrow a title and your lending history exceed we will inform you of the status. In order to fulfil your request, we will require a payment of €7.00 per title. This is to cover the cost of postage
Validation Resources Limited may update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
Revision date 18th Dec 2014